- A deposit of 33% of the total cost is payable with the booking form.
- The balance of holiday payment is required to be paid eight weeks before the booking date or as agreed in writing by arrangement.
- Should we not receive the payment by the said date and have had no notification from the client, the booking will automatically be cancelled, and the deposit kept for admin costs.
- Security deposit
A refundable security deposit of between £300 and £800 (depending on the villa booked) per stay is payable before arrival. Damages incurred over this amount will be charged for. Please contact us about how best to pay this as sometimes depends on your country of origin as to how it can be paid , we will work with all our clients individually to ensure this arrangement is fair and easy to employ. Deposits are returned to clients within 7 days of departure.
It is the tenant’s responsibility to exercise due care and attention in relation to the accommodation, together with all fixtures, furnishings and fittings provided. The accommodation should be left in a similar state of cleanliness and condition, as it existed at the start of your holiday . Failure to do so will result in the loss of security deposit and extra charges made to the tenant above the security amount held, if necessary. If the villa or apartment is left in a condition which means the cleaners have to spend much more time, or call in extra help to get the villa ready in time for next clients, then the deposit will be forfeited . Clients are expected to hand back the villa in a tidy condition, with all kitchen appliances including oven & BBQ cleaned . Outside areas should be litter and sand free. All rubbish (apart from day of departure rubbish) must be taken away by the clients. Clients can employ cleaners for extra hours during their stay if necessary. Clients can book this service directly with the cleaner on arrival.
- Cancellations and amendments
If you wish to cancel your booking after the agreement has been entered, you must notify this by e-mail and confirm it has been received by telephone. The date of the cancellation will take effect upon the date of receipt of the notice. Check your holiday insurance covers you for cancellation.
|Cancellation charges. |
If cancellation received…
|180 days prior to arrival:||50% of deposit|
|60 – 180 days prior to arrival:||100% of deposit|
|30 – 60 days prior to arrival:||75% of full rental|
|Less than 30 days:||100% of full rental|
- Breakdowns and complaints
No responsibility can be accepted for the breakdown of public supplies including water or electricity, tv, or any amenities out of the Company’s control. However, every effort will be made by the owner’s representative to rectify the problem, acting on behalf of the client.
- Personal injury or theft
The owners will not accept liability for personal injury, death, loss, theft or damage arising from the provision of letting the accommodation. You must have your own personal holiday insurance that covers all guest and eventualities.
- Building developments/construction.
The area is not know for major construction works however, we cannot take responsibility for disruption caused by the building of individual houses, construction activities, house extensions, or home improvements being carried out by neighbors, in the vicinity of our villas. Spanish law in this area prohibits any noisy building works (even on individual properties) during most of July & August, but during the rest of the year it is beyond the council, the owner, and the agents control.
- Polly Villas Moraira offers a high standard of accommodation. Should the tenant feel that the property is not satisfactory, we will require a letter stating the complaints, so that we may rectify the problem for future bookings. Under no circumstances will the owner’s representative, enter into any negotiations for claims of compensation whilst the tenant is on holiday. The complaints may be stated in writing whilst on holiday, however we will require your complaint in writing again 3 days after your departure. Once the tenant has accepted the keys to the accommodation there will be no right for compensation. The owners will honour claims at their discretion.
- Photographs used in information supplied to you are intended to give an overall impression of the accommodation/complex/resort. Small changes may occur.
- POOL HEATING where this is available we have to point out that the temperature reached depends on time or year and the overnight ambient temperature. Most often pools reach 26-29 degrees but this is not guaranteed. Please pre book your pool heating prior to arrival .The arrangements for holidays are made many months in advance and occasionally due to unforeseen circumstances, it may be necessary to make changes to those arrangements. In the unlikely event of such changes arising we will endeavor to inform you as soon as possible. If the accommodation becomes unavailable for any unforeseen reason, alternative accommodation will be offered if available OR full refund of all monies paid, if the alternative is not acceptable to the client.
- The accommodation will be reserved for the number of people stated on the booking form only. No other persons shall be allowed to stay in the accommodation without prior notification and permission of Polly Villas Moraira or the owner. Failure to notify may result in the party being ejected from the accommodation. We do not allow single sex parties of 3 or more unless agreed by Polly Villas Moraira.
- Pets are only allowed on rare occasions i.e. guide dog etc. with prior consent.
- Electricity. BE PRUDENT More than reasonable electricity usage, up to 150-300 units per week (depending on villa size and excluding pool heating) is included in weekly rental price. The allowance given is quite adequate. Excessive electricity consumption will be charged for at 25 cents per unit from your deposit. We have implemented this charge to deter excessive / wasteful usage e.g leaving on of air-con / heating units whilst away from the villa or leaving windows & doors open whilst heating / air-con is on. Meters are read before your arrival and after departure, and you may check them yourselves if you wish. Gas Central Heating is extra unless stated. It is usually necessary between November and March.